Monday, October 17, 2016

Pot Roast Slow Cooker Recipe

Pot Roast Slow Cooker Recipe

5 1/2 lbs. Chuck Roast
12 mini Potatoes bite size the bag has 3 different flavors
1 Onion cut in half then into slices
6 Carrots clean and cut into bite size
1/2 of bell peppers of each color red, green, yellow
5 celery sticks
1 box 32oz. Beef Stock low sodium
2 tbsp. Garlic Powder
2 tbsp. Cumin Powder
2 tbsp. Knorr de Res
 salt andbPepper to taste

For gravy

1/4 cup of butter
1/4 cup of flour
1 tsp. Knorr de res

To the slow cooker add all of the above ingredients except the gravy ingredients, cover and set on high for 8 to 10 hours, making sure you check it every hour mixing the veggies around gently. You will know it is done when you put a fork in it and it just falls apart, once it's done pull roast out shred and put back into pot and let it cook, while the pot roast is still cooking, in a pan on medium high heat add 1/4 cup of butter  let it melt them add 1/4 cup of flour and 1 tsp. Knorr de res cook for about a minute, carefully using a ladle scoop some of the juices from the pot roast and pour it over the cooked flour wisk until all the lumps are gone pour this gravy back into the slow cooker mix gently and leave it to cook while you cook some steam rice, once the rice is done turn slow cooker off. To your plate add a bed of rice top with the pot roast and some of the delicious gravy.

Enjoy

Here are other ways you can follow me or just click on the right side where it says subscribe,  follow me and that is another way of following.

My Blog
https://sweetnpetites.blogspot.com/?m=1

I'm also on Pinterest click or copy link below
http://pin.it/PNDBRYE

Also on Twitter follow me there too.
https://twitter.com/SweetnPetite12?s=07
        
On Instagram you'll find me under either
Marisol_Amuture_Foodie or Mama's In The Kitchen.


I'm not sure how to get the Instagram url just yet, but working on it...
My blog and Pinterest has the most recipes.

I do have a YouTube but I'm not able too get an url link just yet, I need 100 subscribers before I get one, in my YouTube you will find some of the food video's that I've posted here, I have over 50 how to cooking videos there, since I don't have an url just yet I'm giving you a link to one of the videos once there click where it says subscribe, once you do that YouTube will send you a notification saying I have uploaded a new video. Here is the video link to homemade tortillas.


https://youtu.be/5uCopa1RmI4

 go take a look and subscribe to any of my links I've provided, thank you

You will definitely have

A little taste of South Texas Comfort Food from yours truly ♡Mama in The Kitchen♡

☆✿░S░H░A░R░E░ ✿☆
♡ ░T░O ♡ ☆✿░S░A░V░E░✿☆

☆♡*• Pass it on •*♡☆

☆♡Thanks for sharing♡☆

To see all my recipes click on link below, once there you can subscribe to get an email notification when I add new recipes. Click now

https://sweetnpetites.blogspot.com/?m=1

Join my group on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1712823062300495

¯`L´¯)
`•.¸.•´(¯`O´¯) HAVE A WONDERFUL
.****.`•.¸.•´(¯`V´¯)BLESSED DAY.
..********.`•.¸.•´(¯`E´¯)
.....***********.`•.¸.•´

No comments:

Post a Comment