Monday, August 1, 2016

Chicken Mushroom Cream Sauce




Three recipes one dish

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 c. mushrooms sliced
1/2 onion sliced
2 tbsp. flour
3 tbsp. oil
2 tbsp. Butter
2 tbsp. thyme dry
3 cloves garlic, minced
Spinkle of black pepper
Chicken broth as needed

Directions

Slice chicken breasts to an even thickness. Sprinkle thyme, salt, and pepper both sides of chicken.

In a pan add 2tbsp. oil heat medium high add cut up chicken cook for turning the breasts over and over  reduce heat to low cover the pan with a tight lid. Cook for 10 minutes, after 10 minutes remove the pan from the heat, still covered, and allow to sit for 10 additional minutes, remove chicken from the pan and set aside, add the remaining oil, the mushrooms and onions to the pan and increase heat to medium high cook mushrooms and onions until onions are translucent before adding flour add the garlic cook for a minute then add butter melt it and add flour allow to cook for about 2 minutes, add cooked chicken, thyme, salt, and pepper to taste mix, now add chicken broth a little at a time until all of the sauce has thickened to your liking

*************************

Mushroom Parmesan Rice

2 tbsp. oil
1/2 onion diced
2 c. Rice jasmine
1 32oz. chicken broth
1 c. fresh mushrooms, sliced and diced
2 tbsp. butter
1/2 c. Fresh Parmesan cheese grated
Pepper and salt to taste

Directions:
In a medium pan over medium high heat add the oil, onion, and mushrooms  cook until onions are translucent, add rice cook stirring until the rice just starts to brown, once rice has browned add chicken broth, butter cover, lower the heat to a simmer and cook for approx.12-15 minutes or until all of the broth has been absorbed and rice is tender once tender add parmesan mix let it rest with lid on for 5 minutes.

*************************

6 slices bacon, cut in half
1 bunch (about 1 1/2 pounds) fresh asparagus, ends trimmed
Non-stick spray
Blackened Seasoning
Salt and pepper

Get a cookie sheet lined with foil spray with non-stick spray lay asparagus across Spinkle with salt, pepper, and blackened seasoning give it a mix, now get about 5 asparagus wrap them at the bottom with the bacon place back on cookie sheet bacon seam down,repeat with remaining asparagus. Preheat oven to broil and @ the highest temp your oven goes place cookie sheet with the asparagus on top rack check every 5 minutes rotating once the top bacon is crispy and broil the side which will cook much faster once it's all crispy pull out n place on a dish.

Here are other ways you can follow me or just click on the right side where it says subscribe,  follow me and that is another way of following.

My Blog
https://sweetnpetites.blogspot.com/?m=1

I'm also on Pinterest click or copy link below
http://pin.it/PNDBRYE

Also on Twitter follow me there too.
https://twitter.com/SweetnPetite12?s=07
        
On Instagram you'll find me under either
Marisol_Amuture_Foodie or Mama's In The Kitchen.


I'm not sure how to get the Instagram url just yet, but working on it...
My blog and Pinterest has the most recipes.

I do have a YouTube but I'm not able too get an url link just yet, I need 100 subscribers before I get one, in my YouTube you will find some of the food video's that I've posted here, I have over 50 how to cooking videos there, since I don't have an url just yet I'm giving you a link to one of the videos once there click where it says subscribe, once you do that YouTube will send you a notification saying I have uploaded a new video. Here is the video link to homemade tortillas.


https://youtu.be/5uCopa1RmI4

 go take a look and subscribe to any of my links I've provided, thank you

You will definitely have

A little taste of South Texas Comfort Food from yours truly ♡Mama in The Kitchen♡

☆✿░S░H░A░R░E░ ✿☆
♡ ░T░O ♡ ☆✿░S░A░V░E░✿☆

☆♡*• Pass it on •*♡☆

☆♡Thanks for sharing♡☆

To see all my recipes click on link below, once there you can subscribe to get an email notification when I add new recipes. Click now

https://sweetnpetites.blogspot.com/?m=1

Join my group on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1712823062300495

¯`L´¯)
`•.¸.•´(¯`O´¯) HAVE A WONDERFUL
.****.`•.¸.•´(¯`V´¯)BLESSED DAY.
..********.`•.¸.•´(¯`E´¯)
.....***********.`•.¸.•´

No comments:

Post a Comment