Monday, August 1, 2016

Birthday Cake Truffles




Birthday Cake Truffles



1 box of yellow cake mix, any brand bake according to instructions
1 canister of cream cheese flavor frosting you will only be using 1/4 of the frosting
sprinkles of your choice optional
Chocolate bark candy coating chocolate white or regular chocolate, if you want different colors buy wilton chocolate.

Prepare the cake according to package instructions. Let cool completely before moving on to the next step.
Using a fork or your hands, break the cake into fine crumbs into a large bowl, add cream cheese frosting and knead gently with your hands until frosting is fully incorporated.
Roll into 18 cake balls (about 2 heaping leveled  tablespoon per ball) roll and place on a wax paper-lined baking sheet. Place in the fridge to chill for 15 minutes. Meanwhile prepare the chocolate.
Heat chocolate in a heatproof bowl until completely melted, add 1to2 tsp. Crisco, if using, and stir to combine. Remove cake balls form the fridge and place one ball at a time into the melted chocolate. Using a fork to dip and evenly coat each ball with the chocolate, Using the fork once coated remove the truffle from the chocolate and transfer it back to the baking sheet, slightly tap the fork against the side of the bowl to get rid of any excess chocolate. Place on the baking sheet and repeat. Pour leftover melted chocolate into a small ziptop bag, cut off one corner and pipe melted chocolate in desired design on top.
Return truffles to the fridge for 5 minutes, if adding sprinkles they need to be added while chocolate is still wet so as soon as you place it on the parchment paper sprinkle with desired toppings,you can use colored sugar, colored sprinkles, chocolate shavings, ground nuts, or just any toppings you like. Place in a baggie tie close or place on a cupcake liner set on a plate.

Enjoy

Here are other ways you can follow me or just click on the right side where it says subscribe,  follow me and that is another way of following.

My Blog
https://sweetnpetites.blogspot.com/?m=1

I'm also on Pinterest click or copy link below
http://pin.it/PNDBRYE

Also on Twitter follow me there too.
https://twitter.com/SweetnPetite12?s=07
        
On Instagram you'll find me under either
Marisol_Amuture_Foodie or Mama's In The Kitchen.


I'm not sure how to get the Instagram url just yet, but working on it...
My blog and Pinterest has the most recipes.

I do have a YouTube but I'm not able too get an url link just yet, I need 100 subscribers before I get one, in my YouTube you will find some of the food video's that I've posted here, I have over 50 how to cooking videos there, since I don't have an url just yet I'm giving you a link to one of the videos once there click where it says subscribe, once you do that YouTube will send you a notification saying I have uploaded a new video. Here is the video link to homemade tortillas.


https://youtu.be/5uCopa1RmI4

 go take a look and subscribe to any of my links I've provided, thank you

You will definitely have

A little taste of South Texas Comfort Food from yours truly ♡Mama in The Kitchen♡

☆✿░S░H░A░R░E░ ✿☆
♡ ░T░O ♡ ☆✿░S░A░V░E░✿☆

☆♡*• Pass it on •*♡☆

☆♡Thanks for sharing♡☆

To see all my recipes click on link below, once there you can subscribe to get an email notification when I add new recipes. Click now

https://sweetnpetites.blogspot.com/?m=1

Join my group on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1712823062300495

¯`L´¯)
`•.¸.•´(¯`O´¯) HAVE A WONDERFUL
.****.`•.¸.•´(¯`V´¯)BLESSED DAY.
..********.`•.¸.•´(¯`E´¯)
.....***********.`•.¸.•´


No comments:

Post a Comment